- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Happy Field Resort Cha-am
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
Happy Field Resort Cha-am is located in Cha-am. Mrigadayavan Palace and Wat Bo Fai are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cha-am Beach and Swiss Sheep Farm. Santorini Park and Santorini Park Waterventures are also worth visiting.Visit our Cha-am travel guide
- Santorini Park - 16 min walk
- Cha-am Beach - 14 min drive
- Mrigadayavan Palace - 22 min drive
- Puek Tian Beach - 27 min drive
- Black Mountain Water Park - 33 min drive
- Cha-am Station - 10 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 156 min drive
About this property
Happy Field Resort Cha-am
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 200.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 200.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
Property is also known as
- Happy Field Resort Cha-am
- Happy Field Cha-am
- Happy Field Cha Am Cha Am
- Happy Field Resort Cha-am Hotel
- Happy Field Resort Cha-am Cha-am
- Happy Field Resort Cha-am Hotel Cha-am
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort