Overview of Reunion Resort & Golf Club
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
ONE BEDROOM VILLA
THREE BEDROOM VILLA
THREE BEDROOM SUPERIOR VILLA
ONE BEDROOM GRANDE SUITE
TWO BEDROOM GRANDE SUITE
TWO BEDROOM VILLA
TWO BEDROOM SUPERIOR VILLA
House, 5 Bedrooms, Private Pool
House, 4 Bedrooms, Private Pool
About this area
Located in Kissimmee, Reunion Resort & Golf Club is in the suburbs and near theme parks. Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Epcot® and SeaWorld® Orlando.Visit our Kissimmee travel guide
- Reunion Resort Golf Course - 1 min walk
- ChampionsGate Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Mystic Dunes Golf Club - 13 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 18 min drive
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - 31 min drive
- Kissimmee Station - 27 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Forte — 1 min walk
- Eleven — 1 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 16 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 16 min walk
- Papa John's - 19 min walk
About this property
Reunion Resort & Golf Club
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.00 and USD 19.00 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
If you are not staying in the main building, the water park, gum