Visiting Hudson's Hope
Visitors can enjoy all that Hudson's Hope has to offer including the jazz scene, riverfront, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, monuments, and museums.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort St. John
- The closest major airport is in Fort Saint John, BC (YXJ-North Peace), 52.1 mi (83.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson's Hope
Cultural venues in the city include Peace Canyon Dam Visitor Centre, Hudson's Hope Museum, and W.A.C. Bennett Dam Visitor Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dinosaur Lake Park and Hudson's Hope Town Center.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Sigma Inn & Suites Hudson's Hope - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hudson's Hope
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -9°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hudson's Hope is 0.71 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°F