Find Hotels in Huelva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 24, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Huelva has to offer including the monuments, waterfront, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, local tours, and bars. In Huelva, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Huelva
The city's cultural venues include Gran Teatro and Museum of Huelva. The city is notable for landmarks like Palacio de Mora Claros, Church of La Milagrosa, and Casa Colon. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parroquia Purisima Concepcion and Huelva City Hall.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Huelva. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Monte Conquero - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- AC Hotel Huelva by Marriott - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar.
- Exe Tartessos - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with an in-room fireplace.
Getting Around Huelva
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Huelva Station. Huelva might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Huelva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Huelva gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F