Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Hulda has to offer. There are 589 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 20 mi (32.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hulda
Places to visit in the larger region include Mishkan Yosef Synagogue, Latrun Monastery, and Emmaus Nicopolis. In the area, you'll also find Moshe Drimer Garden and Weizmann Institute of Science.
As you plan your vacation to Hulda, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from central Hulda. This 5-star hotel in Tel Aviv features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Hulda. This 5-star hotel in Tel Aviv features a marina, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Orchid Tel Aviv is located 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Hulda. With a stay at this hotel in Tel Aviv, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Hulda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hulda is 20.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F