Find Hotels in Humboldt
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Humboldt has to offer including the golf courses and entertainment choices. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. In Humboldt, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Humboldt
Favorite places to visit in the city include Humboldt and District Museum, Glenn Hall Park, and Humboldt Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Canalta Humboldt - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Humboldt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -8°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -4°F as the nighttime average
- Humboldt gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°F