Travelers to Saskatoon give high marks for the college vibe, riverfront, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and festivals.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in Saskatoon
- The closest major airport is in Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saskatoon
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Museum of Antiquities, Museum of Natural Sciences, and Mendel Art Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Wanuskewin Heritage Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Saskatchewan is worth a campus tour.
In Saskatoon, you'll find 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The James Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Saskatoon Downtown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saskatoon East - University - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Saskatoon Airport Saskatchewan - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in North Industrial can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Saskatoon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be -11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and -6°F at night
- Saskatoon gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°F