Find Hotels in Hydra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2019
Travelers to Hydra give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and cathedral.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Hydra
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 48.3 mi (77.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hydra
Cultural venues in the city include Ecclesiastic and Byzantine Museum, Historic House of Lazaros Kountouriotis, and Manor of George Kountouriotis. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Mandraki Beach and Vlychos Plakes. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Hydra Town Harbour is one place to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hydra. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hydras Chromata - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a café and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and helpful staff.
- Leto Hotel - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Orloff Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and concierge services. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hydra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 15.20 inches of rain falls on Hydra each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F