Find Hotels in Poros
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 11, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2019
Travelers to Poros give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, monuments, and museums.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Poros
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Poros
Notable city landmarks like Poros Town Clock Tower and Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Kanali Beach and Askeli Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Poros Ferry Terminal is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Poros. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kostis Villas - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a library, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its dining options and beach locale.
- Manessi City Hotel - Our customers like the central location and bathrooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- Dimitra Boutique Hotel - This 1-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Poros
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 15.20 inches of rain falls on Poros each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F