Visitors can enjoy all that Ermionida has to offer including the seaside, forests, and sightseeing tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. In Ermionida, there are 69 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ermionida
The city is notable for landmarks like Agion Anargiron Monastery, Saint Gerasimos Church, and Crusader Castle. The picturesque setting of Katafyki Gorge and Dardiza Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ermioni Museum and Library and Ermionida Marina.
In Ermionida, you'll be able to select from 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- AKS Hinitsa Bay - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Aloe Luxury Apartments & Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this aparthotel. This 3.5-star aparthotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Barceló Hydra Beach Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar.
Dressing for Ermionida
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Ermionida gets about 15.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F