Visitors to Ica are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, cafés, and museums. In Ica, there are 79 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ica
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Huacachina Oasis. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza De Armas and Iglesia De San Francisco De Asis.
In Ica, you'll find 79 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Viñas Queirolo - This 3.5-star hotel features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Hotel Las Flores Ica - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Boutique La Angostura - This 3.5-star hotel in La Angostura features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Ica
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Ica gets about 0.12 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F