Visitors can enjoy all that Ife has to offer including its university setting. In Ife, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ife
University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals and Obafemi Awolowo University. Additionally, you might want to add Ile Nla-Ooni of Ife Palace to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Ife, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hilton Hotels Ile Ife is located in central Ife. This hotel in Ife features free breakfast.
- Cameron Hotels Limited is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Ife features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Ife
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 66.57 inches of rain falls on Ife each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 73°F