Find Hotels in Osogbo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Osogbo hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
No 3 Awosuru Before WAEC Roundabout, Osogbo, Osun State
1.22 mi from city center
Prime Gold Hotel Osogbo
1/5 (2 reviews)
Hotel said they aren't online, cash only.
"When i arrived at this property they told me they are not affiliated with hotels.com. That someone has set up a fake account with hotels.com and they would not honor my reservation or allow me to check in. The property told me they are cash only. DO NOT BOOK."
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2020
Hilton Road, Ife, OS
20.37 mi from city center
Hilton Hotels Ile Ife
3/5 (6 reviews)
"Nothing was unique in fact it was disappointing. Theiair conditional was not functioning,no free internet as they proclaim,the most worst thing when we got there their was no lights and kept us in darkness because they said they only on the generator between 7.00pm and 7.00am very diasppointig."
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2019
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in OsogboView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Osogbo has to offer including the forests, festivals, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Osogbo, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Osogbo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove. You'll also find Ansar Uddin Central Mosque and Federal Science and Technical College in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Osogbo, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Prime Gold Hotel Osogbo is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the center of Osogbo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Osogbo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Aenon Suites is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from central Osogbo. This 3-star hotel in Ede features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Western Sun International Hotel & Events Centre is located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Osogbo. This 2.5-star hotel in Ijebu Jesa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Osogbo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Osogbo gets about 68.27 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F