Find Hotels in Igoumenitsa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Igoumenitsa are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and monuments.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Igoumenitsa
- The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ioannina (IOA-Ioannina National), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Igoumenitsa
Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Sivota Harbour and Port of Igoumenitsa are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Public Library and Gallery of Igoumenitsa and Saint Panteleimon Orthodox Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Igoumenitsa. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Karavostasi Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Paradosi Rooms & Apartments - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Sivota Diamond Spa Resort - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its walkable location.
Dressing for Igoumenitsa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Igoumenitsa each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Igoumenitsa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Igoumenitsa, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Igoumenitsa?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Igoumenitsa?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Igoumenitsa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Igoumenitsa?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Port of Igoumenitsa?
What about the best place to stay close to Elina?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Igoumenitsa?
What's the best high-end hotel in Igoumenitsa?
Recent reviews of Igoumenitsa hotels
More trip options
- Igoumenitsa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Igoumenitsa Airports
- Hotels near Popular Igoumenitsa Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Igoumenitsa
- More Hotel Options in Igoumenitsa
- More Popular Hotels in Epirus
- Other Hotels near Igoumenitsa, Epirus
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends