Visitors can enjoy all that Ikizdere has to offer including the spas, riverfront, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ikizdere
Favorite places to visit in the city include Baskoy Historical Bridge, Ikizdere Talip Kahraman Stadium, and Muzaffer Terzi Park. Additionally, you might want to add Kaçkar Mountains National Park to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Ikizdere, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 118 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ridos Thermal Hotel Spa is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from central Ikizdere. This hotel in Ikizdere features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Ayder Doga Resort is located 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the heart of Ikizdere. With a stay at this hotel in Ayder Yaylasi, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Akyuz Kardesler Hotel & Bungalow is 19 mi (30.6 km) from the center of Ikizdere. This hotel in Caykara features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ikizdere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- Ikizdere gets about 15.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F