Overview of Hotel Mark-1 CNT
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hotel Mark-1 CNT is located in Inzai. Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Kamagaya Great Buddha are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Teganuma Park and Sakura Country Club. Funabashi Andersen Park and Keisei Rose Garden are also worth visiting.
- Funabashi Andersen Park - 17 min drive
- Keisei Rose Garden - 23 min drive
- Sakura Furusato Square - 26 min drive
- National Museum of Japanese History - 28 min drive
- Kamagaya Stadium - 32 min drive
- Chiba Fusa Station - 8 min drive
- Chugakko Station - 12 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Gohan Doki - 4 min walk
- Kura sushi - 7 min walk
- YOSHINOYA - 18 min walk
- MOS BURGER - 19 min walk
- Saizeriya - 19 min walk
About this property
Hotel Mark-1 CNT
Parking and transportation
Things to do
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Mark-1 CNT Hotel
- Hotel Mark-1 CNT Inzai
- Hotel Mark-1 CNT Hotel Inzai