Visitors to Ipameri are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 238 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Caldas Novas (CLV-Nelson Ribeiro Guimaraes), 30 mi (48.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ipameri
As you plan your vacation to Ipameri, you may not be able to find accommodations in the city center, but there are 238 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ibis Catalao is located 34.7 mi (55.9 km) from the heart of Ipameri. This 3-star hotel in Catalao features free WiFi, a bar, and a business center.
- Rio Quente Resorts - Suíte & Flat I is 39.2 mi (63.1 km) from central Ipameri. This 3.5-star resort in Rio Quente features a winery, a free water park, and 7 restaurants.
- Veredas - RQ Turismo is 39.1 mi (62.8 km) from the center of Ipameri. This 2.5-star apartment in Rio Quente features 6 outdoor pools, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Acqua Park diRoma, located 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Ipameri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ipameri is 63.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually October and September with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 57°F