Find Hotels in Ivalo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ivalo are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's northern lights and sightseeing tours.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Ivalo
- The closest major airport is in Ivalo (IVL), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ivalo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Ivalo River Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Taidenayttelytila Kuulas to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aurora Village Ivalo - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Ivalo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°F during the day and -1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 16°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 42°F and nighttime averages of -1°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ivalo is 0.83 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 61°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°F