When you envision your next vacation, you might picture yourself wandering around downtown, taking note of the lovely nature or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there's one attraction you've been especially prepared for: Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and now is finally the day to mark it off.
Places to Stay Near Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum
Hotels near Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum
Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum is a spot you'll remember long after you vacation is complete.
Already planning a visit? You'll need to travel to Ito, an area positioned a mere 60 miles from the nation's capital, Ito.
You will discover at least 4 places to stay within 0.1 miles of Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum. That said, consider staying in Atami. It’s 10 miles away and offers a good variety of hotels. You'll have at least 22 available. We suggest the Furuya Ryokan, Resorpia Atami and Hotel Micuras.
If touring places is your main priority and you want to save dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. Why not stroll over to the Hotel VILLAGE Izukogen, which is 0.4 miles away, or the Izu Kogen Hotel Five Stars, which is 1 mile away?
If you are the kind of person who wants all the added features, you can opt for one of the impressive upmarket accommodations nearby. Make sure you check out the latest deals at the Hana no kumo (0.9 miles away) and the LiVEMAX RESORT Izu-kogen (1 mile away).
Every now and then, you need a sweet treat! Head to ケニーズハウスカフェぐらんぱるぽーと for a snack and a cup of robust coffee. This popular spot is located close to Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum. When the sun starts to fade, you really should walk over to ガーリックハウス for a complete dining experience. To finish the night right, take one final walk and buy a few rounds at ダイニングバー ミツコ.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum, there is plenty more to see and do:
- A visit to Mt. Omuroyama is well worth the time for the views of its daunting outline alone.
- Take a couple of deep breaths and dive into the underwater universe at Izu Oceanic Park, an exciting place where you can give your entire body a good stretch.
- Renchakuji Temple offers a beautiful and tranquil environment for religious rituals.
- If you're an art enthusiast, you mustn't miss the chance to see the delicate sculptures that Sculpture Park has on display.
- Enjoy a few hours at Komuroyama Park and find out why it's an area of local value.
A convenient distance of just 0.9 miles is all that separates Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum from the light rail station, Futo Station.
Our inventory of Ito resorts and hotels furnishes everything you need, so you're sure to get choices near Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum you'll appreciate. Lots of sightseers pop in to retreat from daily life, so you won't be alone. You'll spend confidently once the time comes to book, too: guests of all types would recommend their Ito hotel to their buddies. You're a few clicks away from all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- You're on the right website if you're looking for suites that are snug plus clean.
- "Tidy, fresh, and eager to receive you" is always the end game for Ito hotels.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling landmark, the concierge service at hotels close to Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum is grand.
You can stay right next door with our comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum.
Once Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum is checked off your agenda, there are still more activities to see and do in Ito.
- Enjoy an enticing meal of the local fare and find an endearing store to browse for necessities.
- Take some hours to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also see Ito knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its guests.
- In order to really leave no road unexplored, look into some activities near Ito.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few astonishing photo opportunities. Planning a vacation to Ito is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum. Reserve now!