Find Hotels in Ito
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ito are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, parks, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and Izu Oceanic Park.
- There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in Ito
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 55.9 mi (90 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ito
Cultural venues in the city include Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum, Izu Highland Stained Glass Museum, and Kuzumi Shrine. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Butsugenji Temple, Otonashi Shrine, and Anjin Memorial Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Izu Oceanic Park, Komuroyama Park, and Nagisa Park.
In Ito, you'll be able to select from 79 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hanafubuki - With a stay at this 3.5-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room spring bath. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Kazeno Kaori - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a spa tub, along with a private spa tub.
- Ito Onsen Yokikan - Amenities at this 3.5-star ryokan include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden, 9.7 mi/15.6 km from the city center.
Getting Around Ito
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Ito Station or Ito Izukogen Station. Ito may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ito
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ito is 45.47 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F