Visitors can enjoy all that Jacona has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jacona
Places to visit in the larger region include Las Palomas Square, San Francisco Church, and Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Sanctuary. Additionally, you'll find Lago de Camecuaro National Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mesón del Valle - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jacona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jacona is 38.86 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F