Visitors to Jaragua are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaragua
As you start planning for your getaway to Jaragua, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Estrela D'Alva Pousada is 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from central Jaragua. Guests who stay at this 3-star pousada in Pirenopolis can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Pousada Cascata de Pedra is located 28 mi (45.1 km) from the heart of Jaragua. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pousada in Pirenopolis can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room minibar.
- Pousada Gold is 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the center of Jaragua. This 3-star pousada in Pirenopolis features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Jaragua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jaragua is 2.13 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F