Travelers to Jindera will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jindera
Places to visit in the larger region include Commercial Golf Resort, Wonga Wetlands, and Monument Hill. You'll also find Albury Library Museum and Albury Botanic Garden in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Jindera, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Albury Manor House is located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of Jindera. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Albury can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Discovery Parks – Lake Hume is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Jindera. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cabin in Ebden can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Quality Resort Siesta is 7 mi (11.3 km) from the center of Jindera. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star motel in Lavington can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Jindera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jindera is 0.83 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F