Overview of Green On Minni Guest House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Green On Minni Guest House is located in Pretoria. Strijdom Square and Sammy Marks Square are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pretoria Country Club and Waterkloof Golf Club. National Zoological Gardens of South Africa and Pretoria National Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Pretoria travel guide
- Loftus Versfeld Stadium - 12 min walk
- Indonesian Embassy - 3 min drive
- University of Pretoria - 4 min drive
- Italian Embassy - 6 min drive
- Union Buildings - 7 min drive
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Green On Minni Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 95 for adults and ZAR 95 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a security system.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I paid money, when I booked hotels.com. I went to this guesthouse, but I was said you didn’t pay. I don’t know,so I wait for 3 hours at outside. I knew later,this guesthouse staff and owner can’t read English. And room I booked is bigger room. But, I stay small room. I said, but nobady can read English. I paid much money and bad room. If you stay,you know this guesthouse is WiFi is no good Shower is no hot Room is very small Guesthouse is very dirty