Overview of The Capital Menlyn Maine
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Pretoria, The Capital Menlyn Maine is connected to a shopping center. Atterbury Theatre and Melrose House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pretoria National Botanical Garden and National Zoological Gardens of South Africa. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Loftus Versfeld Stadium or SuperSport Park.Visit our Pretoria travel guide
- Menlyn Park Shopping Centre - 19 min walk
- Pretoria Urology Hospital - 13 min drive
- Botswana High Commission - 15 min drive
- University of Pretoria - 15 min drive
- Pretoria National Botanical Garden - 16 min drive
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Koi — 1 min walk
About this property
The Capital Menlyn Maine
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 700 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.