the choices of breakfast meal is limited. other than that. parking also limited but then the security will take care of your car. so thumbs up. everything is good. the most important thing. bathroom is in a good condition
Traveller from kl,my.
Located in Johor Bahru City Centre, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Johor Bahru City Square, Johor Bahru Old Chinese …More
In whole we are satisfied with the apartment with a double, two twin beds and sofa bed was given when we booked for 4pax. For shopping/ food city square mall is only 10-15min walk away (short cut from hotel level 4). Tried their breakfast buffet, it's pretty basic for the price no complaints. Will recommend hotel to friends.
Traveller from Singapore
Located in Johor Bahru City Centre, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple, Johor Bahru City …More
1. Nice hotel to stay with a beach theme hotel room setting
2. Friendly and helpful hotel staff
3. Room and toilet is very clean
4. Price for the hotel stay is very affordable
1. Hope to have a small bedside table beside the pillow to put mobile phones, spectacles and wallet
2. Not sure is it reception issue, the television that broadcast Singapore Channel 8 keeps flickering
Located in Johor Bahru City Centre, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Plaza Pelangi, KSL City Mall, and Holiday Plaza …More
Booked 2 Superior King rooms for 2 nights. Check-in at 2pm but rooms not yet ready so walked to the Mall for lunch which is stonethrow away. There are restaurants, retail outlets, superstore Tesco & MBO cinema within the premises. Pretty convenience for the guests staying @ KSL. Manage to checked-in at 4.50pm after 50mins waiting in stand-queue. Probably the longest check-in time I ever experience so far. However many guests feedback 50mins is not the worst during weekends. Maybe the Hotel management can implement the number-ticket system instead of guests-in-queue and waiting guests both crowd at the lobby.
I got 2 rooms @ Tower 2, 1 room with city-view another room with view of neighbour tower & view of Dinosaur Alive water theme park in between.
Both rooms are clean, bright and decent except the bathroom which is dim. Room wifi is unstable so we spend most of the time either at shopping mall or recce the neighbouring street.
Waiting for lift is also a pain especially during mealtime.
Thankfully, staffs were friendly and helpful.
Can see their works were hectic during weekends but still keep a smiling face.
Traveller from Singapore
Located in the center of Johor Bahru, this family-friendly resort is within a 10-minute walk of KSL City Mall and Holiday …More
Search for hotels in Johor Bahru on Expedia.com. You can easily find your hotels in Johor Bahru using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Johor Bahru
- Use the map to find hotels in the Johor Bahru neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Johor Bahru, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Johor Bahru
- Enter your travel dates to view hotels in Johor Bahru- while they last