Clean and welcoming, my husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The staff was so friendly and helpful, starting with a welcoming email that included directions to the hotel, making it super easy to find. Highly recommended for out-of-towners on a budget.
This hostel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tapgol Park, Jogyesa Temple, and Gyeongbok Palace. Also nearby are …More
I had the great stay in Hostel Beige. The staffs are all friendly. They even upgrade me to their 2nd branch hostel, very new building not too far away. Bed is very comfortable. Room are a bit small but come up with everything you need. The location is closed to many shopping malls and the airport bus is just a few step away.
All in all I had the great time and hope to be back there again for my next return.
This hostel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Dongdaemun Gate, Dongdaemun Market, and Changgyeonggung Palace. Also …More
A lovely hotel as a base for Seoul, staff very pleasant and helpful. It is based in Insadong a wonderful maze of galleries, craft shops, places to eat and within very close proximity to underground and many historical sites all within walking distance. If I go back to Seoul I will definitely be staying in the Sunbee hotel.
Located in Jongno, this hotel is steps from Alive Museum Insadong, Beautiful Tea Museum, and Mokin Museum.More
1. The hotel staff is polite and professional. They are also fluent in English, this allow us to find some places easily. They even went to the extend to call for us when we needed to get some famous Honeybutter chips. Excellent service!
2. The breakfast is simple (cereal w/ milk, banana, orange etc) but just what we need before heading out.
3. The room is rather spacious and the TV comes with many channels! Some days we felt that we shouldnt go out and simply stay in the hotel and chill.
4. The bathtub is in the living room (*shy*), there are also shower heads in the toilet, but it is a must try for the experience!
5. A computer is also available to surf the net, mainly to prepare ourselves for the next day's schedule.
6. The location is pretty centralize, it is near dongdaemum, insadong and myeodong.
7. The hotel is easy to locate, there is a sign board near the main road.
8. There are also drinks free for consumption in the fridge.
9. The bed is also fluffy, so much better than the other hotels that we stayed in.
Overall I find this hotel to be excellent, instead the name GoodStay Hotel! Worth every penny :)
Traveller from Singapore
This hotel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tapgol Park, Dongdaemun Market, and Gyeongbok Palace. Also nearby are …More
Hotel is very clean and well maintained. It is pretty well automated and has everything
a guest would need. My wife and I enjoyed our 11nites stay there, but wished that
the standard rooms are a little bigger.
Traveller from New Jersey
Located in Jongno, this family-friendly Seoul hotel is steps from Jogyesa Temple, Mokin Museum, and Alive Museum Insadong …More
great place to stay with a super friendly staff. good location close to historic sites, subway line and bus connection to the airport. It may be a bit difficult to find (located among other houses). I have printed out the map (from Expedia) with Korean name + address and showed to people in the neighborhood and they pointed me where to go. But, this is pretty much the case anywhere you go in Korea.
Traveller from Boston, MA
This guesthouse is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tteok Museum, Changdeok Palace, and Changgyeonggung Palace. Also …More