Visitors to Jonkoping are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, breweries, and gardens.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Jonkoping
- The closest major airport is in Jonkoping (JKG-Axamo), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jonkoping
Cultural venues in the city include Radio Museum, Match Museum, and Spira Culture Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jönköping University and Stadsparksvallen.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Jonkoping. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vox Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and bathrooms.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Victoria - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- RC Hotel Sports & Business - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and room size.
Getting Around Jonkoping
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Jönköping Central Station, Rocksjön Station, or Hovslätt Station. Jonkoping may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Jonkoping
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jonkoping is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F