Visitors can enjoy all that Kamijima has to offer including its parks. There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hiroshima (HIJ), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kamijima
A favorite place to visit in the city is Setonaikai National Park. Additionally, you'll find Hyakkan Island Lighthouse and Innoshima Shiryokan Museum in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kamijima, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 65 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Green Hill Hotel Onomichi is located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of Kamijima. This 3.5-star hotel in Onomichi features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Richmond Hotel Fukuyama Ekimae is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the center of Kamijima. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fukuyama can enjoy access to self-service laundry and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Candeo Hotels Fukuyama is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Kamijima. This 3-star hotel in Fukuyama features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna. Our customers like its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Kamijima
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kamijima is 47.36 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F