Visiting Kampung Kuchai
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kampung Kuchai, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and art.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in Kampung Kuchai
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kampung Kuchai
The city's cultural venues include Han Chin Pet Soo and Yasmin At Kong Heng Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Ipoh Mural to your agenda.
In Kampung Kuchai, you'll find 77 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bedrock Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Mari Hostel - Our customers like the clean rooms and location at this hostel. With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sarang Paloh Heritage Stay & Event Hall - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Kampung Kuchai
- Kampung Kuchai gets about 0 inches of rain per year