Kannyaku-ji Temple is the ideal place to soak up some vacation serenity.
To experience it for yourself, you'll have to go 140 miles away from the nation's capital, Tokyo, and into a destination called Nagaoka.
We know of 3 hotels that will put you only 6 miles from Kannyaku-ji Temple. You will be able to find what you need at the Hotel Route-Inn Nagaoka Inter and Hotel Route-Inn Nagaoka Ekimae.
Other Places to Visit near Kannyaku-ji Temple
Of course, there are also some other things happening in the vicinity of Kannyaku-ji Temple:
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just enjoy looking at beautiful things, Kikumori Memorial Art Museum is a gallery that is well-worth your time.
- Let your hair down and explore Yukiguni Garden Park, a massive space, built for various recreational activities.
- Educate yourself on the people and events that influenced this area by going to Ryokan Memorial Hall.
- Niigata Prefectural Museum of Modern Art is a popular attraction for anyone who appreciates art.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle and score some bargains at Road Station Echigo Izumozaki Tenryo no Sato, a renowned shop in the area.