Visitors can enjoy all that Kasbah has to offer including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Dancing Satyr and Selinunte.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Kasbah
- The closest major airport is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kasbah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Church of San Francesco. In the area, you'll also find Dancing Satyr and Selinunte.
As you start planning your visit to Kasbah, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 133 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Mirabilia Arab House is located in the heart of Kasbah. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Kasbah can enjoy access to a fitness center and free WiFi.
- B&B San Francesco is located in central Kasbah. This 4-star hotel in Mazara del Vallo features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Mahara Hotel & Wellness is located within 0.1 mi (0.1 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Mazara del Vallo features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Kasbah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Kasbah each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F