Apartments in Kassandra for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kassandra
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2017
Other property types in Kassandra
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2019
Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Kassandra
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Kassandra with 297 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from, including 72 apartments. Why not take some time in this quaint area to enjoy the popular beaches?
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
Below are some of the more popular Kassandra apartments to choose from:
- In Kassandra
- Includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV
- A restaurant and an outdoor pool on site
- Free WiFi, a balcony, and a flat-screen TV included
- Located in Afytos
- Free parking and a terrace on site
- In Kallithea
- Includes free WiFi, a furnished balcony, and a dining area
- Free parking and concierge services on site
- Free WiFi, a furnished balcony, and a living room included
- Located in Kassandra
- Access to free parking on site
- In Kassandra
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- An outdoor pool and free parking on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Kassandra?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your vacation, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 34° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 44° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 36° F at night
- Average rainfall is 18.50 inches in a year
What to Do in Kassandra
Travelers to Kassandra appreciate this quaint area for its beaches. Kalithea Beach and Siviri Beach are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Folklore Museum of Afitos is one of the cultural attractions. Chaniotis Beach and Pefkochori Pier are other places to visit while you're in town.Kassandra is also recognized for its: