Visitors to Kathikas are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park.
- You'll find 649 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paphos
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kathikas
Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Paphos Harbour in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kathikas, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 460 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- House of Eleni is located in central Kathikas. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Kathikas can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Private Pool & Garden, Sleeps 8 /9, Family Friendly and Views of Troodos is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star villa in Kathikas can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private pool.
- Aloni Apartments is located within 1.1 mi (1.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Pegeia can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Kathikas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Kathikas each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F