When you think of your next getaway, you might think you'll be rambling through the lanes, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful nature all around you. Still, Tombs of the Kings is one thing you've been counting on most of all. Now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Find Your Future Tombs of the Kings Hotel
Hotels near Tombs of the Kings
There's surely a reason why mobs of explorers decide to venture to Tombs of the Kings time and time again.
You'll find it in Paphos, a fascinating city that is definitely worth spending time in.
There are 67 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Tombs of the Kings. The Paradise Cove Luxurious Beach Villas is just 0.7 miles from Tombs of the Kings. More well-known options include the Elysium, 0.3 miles away, and the Almyra, 2 miles away.
On the hunt for a room which won't cut into your precious savings? Fortunately, there are lots of budget hotels in the area. The King Jason (1 mile away) and the Venus Beach Hotel (0.4 miles away) are popular names that you might like to check out.
If you're looking for a hotel room that's a bit special, you'll come across lots of upmarket establishments nearby. Be sure to consider the Royal Seacrest Apartment, which is a mere 0.3 miles away. A second option is the Roman Boutique Hotel, 0.8 miles away.
Smell the aromatic smell of coffee and nibble on a mouth-watering treat at Cake Fairy Bake Shop. This local eatery is the ideal stop-off point for tourists who want to go to Tombs of the Kings. Searching for something a little more filling? Martelli Restaurant is a recommended dining place within this same area. And finally, wander to DT's Sunset Bistro Bar. Have a beer or two and mingle with the locals.
Not ready to leave just yet? Well, hold on because there's plenty more than just Tombs of the Kings to do in the area:
- Byzantine Museum contains a comprehensive range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to explore the events that made the area.
- Crisp air and green surroundings await you at the local hotspot, Paphos Municipal Park.
- Agia Solomoni Catacombs is a historic attraction which will give you insight into the character of the area.
- Let your mind sail back into this area's maritime history with a visit to Paphos Lighthouse, a fascinating local lighthouse.
- Paphos Ancient Odeon is a historic attraction which will give you insight into the character of the area.
Expedia's inventory of Paphos places to stay furnishes everything you need, so you're certain to get accommodation near Tombs of the Kings that you'll enjoy. Get researching Paphos had quite a few newcomers over the past year. When you are ready to book, rest assured: all manner of visitors recommend their Paphos hotel. All the inside info you could ever want we can provide right here.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine landmark, the concierge service at hotels near Tombs of the Kings is wonderful.
- You'll get it here if you're looking for room contentment in addition to spotlessness.
- Rooms in Paphos lodging are always fresh and clean.
Accommodation close to Paphos received additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. Your favorite place awaits thanks to Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Tombs of the Kings.
Paphos Fascinating Facts
When you've achieved Tombs of the Kings, you'll still have things to see and do in Paphos.
- Drop in on one of the local monuments, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to end your exploration with a bang.
- You'll see Paphos also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals with a kind hello after you spend a time on its ample action.
- Paphos is now starting to gain in status after having been only for those in the know.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and call on more than a few all-new landscapes. You won't regret planning an escape to Paphos, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Tombs of the Kings. Reserve now!