Visitors can enjoy all that Kaunertal has to offer including the ski areas, bars, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 211 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Landeck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 35.9 mi (57.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaunertal
Favorite places to visit in the city include Kaunertal Glacier Ski Area, Karlesjoch Cable Car, and Vinschgau Valley. Additionally, you might want to add Ortler Ski Arena to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Kaunertal, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Kirchenwirt is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from central Kaunertal. This 4-star hotel in Feichten features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Apart Bergland is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Kaunertal. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Kaunertal can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Weisseespitze is 7.5 mi (12 km) from the center of Kaunertal. This 4-star hotel in Kaunertal features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Kaunertal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Kaunertal gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F