Visitors to Toesens are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Toesens, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 38.1 mi (61.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Toesens
Places to visit in the larger region include Komperdell Gondola, Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, and Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. You'll also find Fendels-Ried Gondola and Sonnen Ladis-Fiss Gondola in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Toesens, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 80 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Apartment 2 - Apartment Family Petr is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from central Toesens. This 4-star hotel in Sankt Anton am Arlberg features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Apartment - Apartment Family Petr is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Toesens. This 4-star hotel in Sankt Anton am Arlberg features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and free breakfast. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Banyan Hotel is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the center of Toesens. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ried im Oberinntal can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Toesens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Toesens each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F