WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU:
The pool is private and open.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVIT-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVIT-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests. Certain ammenities may be reduced, as a result.
Jacuzzi is closed this year
Cleaning fee is about certified disinfection for COVIT-19.
We are two newcomers in the branch of tourist service. We have established a place, based on our own desires and needs, when we travel for vacation.
Alpha Delta Pool Suite is a fully equipped studio that aims to fill you with memories of enjoyment and make you feel refreshed. Our ambition is that the exclusive use of the pool from our guests will fill them with positive energy and will make your accommodation and vacation unforgettable.
We look forward to welcome you!
The suite provides:
1. all basics of a 5 star hotel, i.e , TV, A/C, fully equipped kitchen, dish washer, washing machine etc.
2. a private pool, 3-4 m from your bed. We are sure you will find the experience refreshing.
3. a heated Jacuzzi, that promises to make your stay unforgettable.
4. free wi-fi, chromecast
5. modern decoration, LED lighting, garden furniture with LED lights
6. free parking for your car(s)
You can access us:
1. via airplane:
a. Megas Alexandros airport, at Chrysoupoli, is only 20min drive away
b. Makedonia airport, of Thessaloniki, is 90 min drive away
2. via ship: Kavala's harbor is located only7Km from the suite
3. via car/bus: national road E02, either you exit at Ag. Andreas or Kavala (both 5Km away)
During your stay you can visit:
1. Filippoi: the town of Filippoi was established by Philippo,Alexander the Great’ s father. Nowadays, the visitor can walk in the roads of the ancient town, part of it is well preserved. During summer months, a festival older than 60 years hosts performances of ancient drama, contemporary theater, dance and concerts.
2. Kavala's old town is located around the well preserved castle, aged 500 years old. The atmosphere, the colours, the old houses give the visitor a view to remember. You can see on the hill right above the sea, Mehmet Ali's house, who lived in Kavala during the Ottoman's occupation.
3. Lydia's baptistery, near the village of Lydia, is an interesting destination, for a visitor. Lydia was the first european woman who became christian, baptized by St. Paul, when he visited the area. Near the baptistery, you can visit the famous mud baths, that are known for their positive affect on health and cure of several diseases or just for beauty clay treatments.
4. in the town of Kavala, you can visit the archeological museum, the naval museum and the tobacco museum.
1. Palio is famous for its many small beaches, with crystal clear waters. No further than 5 minutes walk you can find the world wide known greek "sun and sea"
2. 12Km to the west you can find the famous beach of "Ammolofoi", with gold sand and emerald waters, (voted among the Top 10 beaches all over Greece). There are many beach bars where you can order snacks, coffee, drinks. You can also enjoy doing sea sports.
3. near the center of Kavala there are premium class beach, as Kalamitsa or Batis multiplex.
4. Palio offers a variety of restaurants, beach bars, cafes , a playground for our little friends.
5. in Palio yo shop and a Pharmacy.
6. Bigger super markets are very close, too. For example, you can find Lidl in less than 5 Km.
7. Kavala's Hospital is located very close, only 5 Km away.