Visiting Kefar Kish
Travelers to Kefar Kish will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 169 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 54.9 mi (88.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kefar Kish
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Tabor, Belvoir Fortress, and Yardenit Baptismal Site. In the area, you'll also find Kinneret Courtyard and Bet Gabriel on the Kinneret.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kefar Kish, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 80 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Setai Sea of Galilee is 16 mi (25.7 km) from the center of Kefar Kish. This hotel in Ramot features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Panorama Hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from central Kefar Kish. With a stay at this hotel in Tiberias, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Caesar Premier Tiberias is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Kefar Kish. With a stay at this hotel in Tiberias, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kefar Kish
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.91 inches of rain falls on Kefar Kish each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F