Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kelsterbach, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Commerzbank-Arena, Senckenberg Museum, and Staedel Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 453 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Frankfurt
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 55.9 mi (89.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kelsterbach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Commerzbank-Arena, Senckenberg Museum, and Staedel Museum. In the area, you'll also find Frankfurt Opera House and Palmengarten.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kelsterbach. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Hotel Frankfurt Airport West - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and overall condition.
- NH Frankfurt Airport - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Ibis Frankfurt Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Top places to visit outside the city include Congress Center Messe Frankfurt, 7.3 mi/11.8 km from the city center, and Maintower, which is 8.1 mi (13 km) away.
Getting Around Kelsterbach
Head over to Kelsterbach S-Bahn to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Kelsterbach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Kelsterbach gets about 26.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F