Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Keramoti has to offer. In Keramoti, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kavala (KVA-Alexander the Great Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Keramoti
Places to visit in the larger region include Ancient Agora of Thasos, Port of Thasos, and Makryammos Beach. You'll also find Saliara Beach and Olive Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Keramoti, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 44 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The OAK Hotel Keramoti is located in the heart of Keramoti. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Keramoti can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Filippion Hotel is located in central Keramoti. This 2-star hotel in Keramoti features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Aphrodite is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. Located in Keramoti, this 2-star apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
Dressing for Keramoti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Keramoti each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F