Visiting Kfar Hess
Those traveling to Kfar Hess are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Old Tel Aviv Port, Tel Aviv Museum of Art, and Azrieli Center.
- There are 631 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kfar Hess
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Old Tel Aviv Port, Tel Aviv Museum of Art, and Azrieli Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gordon Beach and Dizengoff Centre.
As you start planning your visit to Kfar Hess, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 90 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel is 15 mi (24.1 km) from central Kfar Hess. This 5-star hotel in Tel Aviv features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the center of Kfar Hess. This 5-star hotel in Tel Aviv features a marina, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Orchid Tel Aviv is located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the heart of Kfar Hess. With a stay at this hotel in Tel Aviv, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center, and Habima Theatre, which is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away.
Dressing for Kfar Hess
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kfar Hess is 0.79 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F