Visitors can enjoy all that Kielce has to offer including the parks, university setting, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral and spas. In Kielce, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kielce
Favorite places to visit in the city include Kadzielnia Nature Reserve, Palace of the Krakow Bishops, and Museum of Toys and Play. You'll also find Jaskinia Raj and Muzeum Park Etnograficzny in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kielce. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Qubus Hotel Kielce - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Tęczowy Młyn - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Ibis Kielce Centrum - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and walkable location.
Getting Around Kielce
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kielce Station. Kielce might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kielce
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kielce is 28.94 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F