Find Hotels in Kingstown
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on May 5, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Kingstown are sure to enjoy the restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and entertainment choices.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Kingstown
- The closest major airport is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Canouan Island (CIW), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingstown
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Botanical Gardens and St. Vincent. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. George's Anglican Cathedral and Kingstown Market.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kingstown. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grenadine House - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cobblestone Inn - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Fairview Guest House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Kingstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Kingstown gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 75°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kingstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kingstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kingstown?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Kingstown?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Kingstown?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Kingstown?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to St. George's Anglican Cathedral?
What about the best place to stay near Fort Charlotte?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Kingstown?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kingstown?
Recent reviews of Kingstown hotels
More trip options
- Kingstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kingstown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Kingstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kingstown
- More Hotel Options in Kingstown
- More Popular Hotels in Saint George
- Other Hotels near Kingstown, Saint George
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends