Visitors to Kinston are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, entertainment choices, and baseball games.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greenville
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kinston
Favorite places to visit in the city include CSS Neuse II, Grainger Stadium, and Bill Fay Memorial Park. Additionally, you'll find Cliffs of the Neuse State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kinston. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mother Earth Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and overall condition.
- The O'Neil - Our customers like the walkable location at this inn. Amenities at this 3.5-star inn include free WiFi and free parking.
- Hampton Inn Kinston - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Kinston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kinston is 49.92 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F