Visiting Mount Olive
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Olive has to offer including the festivals, baseball games, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and university setting.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Goldsboro
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 35 mi (56.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 48.7 mi (78.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Olive
Places to visit in the larger region include Cliffs of the Neuse State Park, Goldboro Muncipal Golf Course, and Wayne County Museum. In the area, you'll also find Liberty Hall and Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mount Olive
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Olive is 48.78 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F