Find Hotels in Kisoro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those traveling to Kisoro are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Kisoro, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kisoro
Places to visit in the larger region include Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Volcanoes National Park, and Cathedral of Ruhengeri. Additionally, you'll find Shyira Diocese Cathedral and Nkuringo Visitors Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kisoro. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Muhabura Motel is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Kisoro features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Kisoro Tourist Hotel is located within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kisoro can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star lodge in Kisoro features a restaurant, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Kisoro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Kisoro gets about 2.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 53°F