Visiting Ko Phayam
Visitors can enjoy all that Ko Phayam has to offer including the beaches, safari tours, and local tours. In Ko Phayam, there are 36 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Ranong (UNN), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kawthaung (KAW), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Phayam
Notable city landmarks like Payam Pier and Guan Yin Shrine might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Aow Khao Kwai Beach, Ao Yai Beach, and Hin Talu. Additionally, you might want to add Ao Khao Kwai Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ko Phayam. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Phayamas Private Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Blue Sky Resort Koh Payam - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ko Phayam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ko Phayam is 2.91 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F