Visitors can enjoy all that Ranong has to offer including the hot springs, spas, and safari tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting.
- There are 100 hotels and other accommodations in Ranong
- The closest major airport is in Ranong (UNN), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kawthaung (KAW), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ranong
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ko Chang, Hot Springs and Raksawarin Arboretum, and Ko Kham. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rattanarangsarn Palace and Payam Pier.
In Ranong, you'll find 100 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Numsai Khaosuay Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- FarmHouse Hotel Ranong - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Blue Sky Resort Koh Payam - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ranong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Ranong gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F