Visitors to Koenigsbrunn are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries and cafés.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Koenigsbrunn
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 42 mi (67.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Koenigsbrunn
A favorite place to visit in the city is Konigstherme. Additionally, you'll find Golf Augsburg and Augsburg Trade Fair in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Hotel Zeller - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Koenigsbrunn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Koenigsbrunn each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F